- 9:00a: Worship
- Adult Bible Study and Sunday School at 10:15a
We offer a full worship service on both Saturday and Sunday. When you come to worship you will hear God's Word in the lessons, the liturgy and the sermon. You will also hear the congregation respond to that message with prayers and praise. If you are visiting, make sure to sign our guest book and introduce yourself to the pastor.
Please stick around after worship for fellowship enjoy the snacks and coffee and other refreshments provided each week after worship.
Family Bible Hour
This is a time for all ages to get into God's Word. The children ages 3-14 have Sunday School in the lower classrooms. The adults have Bible Study in the new classroom that is near the carport. This is offered during the school year.
- It is offered regularly the 1st and 3rd Sundays (And the Saturday that is before the 1st and 3rd Sunday)
- It is also offered on special days (e.g. Maundy Thursday)
- It is offered to members of our church and members of other WELS churches for more information or if you would like to become a member speak to the pastor.
- To find out about more special events that are going on at our church, check out our calendar.