- That the entire Bible is God's perfect Word.
- That God is three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, yet one God.
- That Jesus is true God, existing from eternity, and true man, born of the virgin Mary.
- That Jesus died on the cross, rose from the dead, and now rules the universe.
- That forgiveness of sins, peace with God, and the sure hope of heaven comes freely and only
through Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit creates, strengthens, and preserves saving faith in our hearts through the Good News
of Jesus in God's Word, Baptism, and the Lord's Supper.
- That Jesus Christ will return on the Last Day to judge all people and take all who trust in Him to heaven.
More details can be found in "This We Believe", a statement of the beliefs of our congregation and our church body,